-
February 2nd, 2003, 05:33 PM
#161
Inactive Member
Um...that girl who was always drooling over Zechs...I forgot her name... O_O
-
February 2nd, 2003, 05:36 PM
#162
Inactive Member
*sigh* Your logic doesnt' fit, you put Noin (that her name?) w/Zechs, but amke everyone else ont he show gay -.-
-
February 2nd, 2003, 07:14 PM
#163
Inactive Member
They aren't gay. Those weirdos try to make it look that way though.
-
February 2nd, 2003, 07:23 PM
#164
Inactive Member
Actually, the GW was aimed at the girl and gay audience, and pretty much all of GW boys are gay (especially Quatre/Trowa)
-
February 2nd, 2003, 08:07 PM
#165
Inactive Member
Don't really watch GW, i did a while back, but it got too boring for me. But they don't really seem gay. Now Bart from the Simpsons, he's gay.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 11:46 PM
#166
Inactive Member
Yeah, and unless I missed something the guys from Gundam Wing never did anything gay.
-
February 4th, 2003, 12:13 AM
#167
Inactive Member
I could never really get into GW.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 4th, 2003, 09:06 AM
#168
Inactive Member
<- Never liked Gundam either...
Anyway, the desktop, out of Yaoisms, is quite nice. ^^ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 11th, 2003, 01:02 PM
#169
Inactive Member
Click to see my new desktop!
I wish i knew the version i must play to see those outfits! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 11th, 2003, 05:20 PM
#170
Inactive Member
I only stuck with the anime because I liked the pilots, nothing else about the show really grabbed me though...I'm not really into war based storylines. And the pilots aren't offically gay but the creators left the anime so the fans could decide for themselves so naturally rabid yaoi fangirls like me jump to pair the boys up, especially since they don't really have any female characters to pair up with.
Say either Relena, Dorothy or Hildi's name and I'll kill you. >>
Zechs can be paired with pretty much anyone but I personally can't picture him with another besides Noin. And just because the other characters are paired up doesn't mean everyone has to be gay, sheesh.
Nice wallaper, Mel-kun. Ecchi but nice. ^o^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks